IT & Internet
£75,000 to £120,000 Per Annum
C++ Reverse Engineer – Berlin, Germany
Salary: 75K to 120k Euros
Language: English & German is a plus
My client is successful fast-paced software company concentrates on improving existing software and innovating new products, with more than 750,000 users worldwide (such as American Express, Coca-Cola, Deloitte Consulting, Ernst & Young, Google, Hewlett-Packard, Nokia, Porsche Consulting, etc.) rely on our software for their daily business, this is based in Berlin, Germany
We are looking for smart, creative Reverse Engineer with a solid theoretical background in C++/ This role is working within a motivated and highly skilled International team of Developers, Responsible for wide array of extremely challenging Reverse Engineering tasks.
- Reverse Engineer and Visualise C++ code
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable C++ code
- Identify bugs, and devise solutions to the issues
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Binary code and malware analysis
- IDA Tool
- Security vulnerabilities
- Understanding of data structures and algorithms involving dozens of functions all from nothing but binary
- Experience in C++ coding
- Experience to do architecture, design, implementation and bug fixing
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Engineering or Maths
- Strong attention to detail with great analytical skills.
- Pro-active self-starter with the ability to learn quickly and prioritise your own workload.
- The ability to take ownership and use initiative.
- Good attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to establish good working relationships with customers and colleagues.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.