Education & Training
£22,000 to £24,000 Per Annum
Business Support Trainer/Assessor - Workington
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000 per annum dependent on qualifications & experience
An exciting opportunity for an individual who has had administrative roles previously to share their knowledge and assist learners with completing qualifications up to level 3 in business support services, including business administration and customer service.
The position will involve visiting local companies where the apprentices are working to assess their work and develop their skills. This is a great opportunity for someone who holds a level 3 qualification in Business Administration.
You do not need to hold a formal teaching qualification to apply for this role as this will be provided.
Our client is an Ofsted ‘outstanding’ training organisation, based in the North West of England providing a wide range of high quality further education.
- Deliver training, carry out assessments and assess portfolio work in business support services up to and including a minimum of level 3.
- Provide high quality guidance and advice to ensure all learners have a productive and effective learning experience.
- Assist in the development of learning materials, preparing schemes of learning and maintaining records to monitor learner progress, achievement and attendance.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Hold a minimum of a Level 3 qualification in Business Administration.
- Maths & English GCSE ‘C’ or above or level 2 qualification and competent IT Skills.
- Experience of working within a business or management environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Proven record of ability to manage time and work to strict deadlines.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.