£20,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Business Manager/Sales Controller – Ashton-Under- Lyne
Salary: £20K (OTE £35K+ Uncapped)
My Client is a well-established and expanding family business with 6 dealerships in West Yorkshire and Manchester selling cars and motorcycles.
The Company is one of the North's longest established multi-franchise motorcycle and scooter dealers, with a huge showroom in Keighley, West Yorkshire.
My client has an opportunity for a top calibre, confident and professional Business Manager/Sales Controller to join a young and developing team at their car dealership in Ashton-Under-Lyne, working closely with General Sales Manager at a busy and successful New and Used car showroom. Candidates must possess enthusiasm and the ability to develop positive customer relationships interacting with the sales team and customers to achieve sales and IPU targets.
- In Support of the Sales Manager to organise, direct and control the activities of Sales staff and administrative support to achieve plans and budgets, ensuring optimum use of all material, financial and personnel resources;
- To contribute to the development of all operating and administrative policies and procedures to ensure the achievement of all tasks smoothly and in a timely manner;
- To be fully conversant with all Sales Department procedures;
- To maximise the profitable sale of finance, credit insurance, GAP, accessories and extended warranties to a minimum of published manufacturers penetration levels;
- To ensure that all departmental processes comply fully with F.S.A Regulations;
- To ensure that all departmental policies, processes and procedures comply with Manufacturer standards requirements (E.g. prospecting and demonstrator logs, V.O.T operational requirements);
- To be fully aware of and to comply with, all elements of the manufacturer approved used car programme;
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- previous experience in this role, or as senior sales, within a dealership
- have main dealer experience
- must have experience in stacking deals, completing sales, ‘second facing’, finance proposals, and upselling of products and accessories together with a proven sales track record
- a professional attitude to colleagues and customers alike, excellent communication and customer facing skills, and be able to demonstrate excellent customer satisfaction skills
- enthusiasm, self-motivation and a strong desire to improve and achieve
- be able to adapt to the family style ethos and promote our APPY core values with our customers
- trustworthy and reliable in, committed to the role, including coaching and a ‘lead by example’ attitude
- a full clean UK driving licence
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.