IT & Internet
£45,000 Per Annum
Business Intelligence Developer – Essex - Remote / Working from Home
Salary: Up to £45,000 + benefits
Our client is not like other broadband providers, and they don’t really want to be. They’re currently on a mission to ensure rural villages in the East of England can access full-fibre broadband, that’s future-ready. Unlike many other broadband service providers, they work with the community to build full-fibre broadband networks, which they fund through private investment. They then provide a new, future ready, Hyper fast service to homes and businesses within the village.
They are now looking for an experienced Business Intelligence Developer to join their team based in Essex working remotely.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain Panoply/AWS Data Warehouse
- Develop and maintain ETL pipelines
- Develop Power BI reports as and when required
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the BI stack, including MS Power BI environment
- Champion the development & implementation of the new reporting infrastructure
- Drive better understanding of the value of data within the business and contribute towards improvements in data management and data quality
- Identify and develop opportunities for more effective data usage in the business
- Be pro-active in suggesting and proposing creative solutions or new technologies to support the business
- Develop and maintain effective and proactive relationships with all stakeholders
- Other such reasonable duties within the general scope of the job title at the BI Manager’s discretion
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Business Intelligence / BI Developer role
- Demonstrable experience in ETL development
- Experience of building front end BI solutions / dashboards using reporting and visualisation tools such as Power BI or similar
- Coding skills using Python, R or other (desirable)
- Expert knowledge of SQL
- Solid understanding of the fundamental principles of data warehouse design (Facts, Dimensions, Star Schemas etc)
- In-depth knowledge of design, development, and management of RDMS and data warehouse
- Business analysis skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Very strong interpersonal skills including facilitation and coaching and able to lead and influence
- Enthusiastic, driven, and self-motivated with a focus on customer service
- Highly diligent in ensuring accuracy and consistency
- Willing to undertake further training to fulfil the requirements of the role
- Willing to work additional hours in line with the business needs
As this is a working from home opportunity it’s important that you can accommodate home working, this includes suitable space to work from and an internet connection which will support it (minimum download speed of 10Mbps).
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded team of experts that is dedicated to making every project a great success. You’ll get a package including a competitive salary, excellent working conditions, and additional benefits.
- Up to £45,000 + benefits
- The opportunity to work with a diverse team of professionals
- The chance to work for a growing organisation
- Remote / working from home
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.