£18,000 to £22,000 Per Annum
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 per annum dependant on qualifications and experience
Our client is an Ofsted ‘outstanding’ training organisation, based in the North West of England providing a wide range of high quality further education, specialising in engineering and technology.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to recruit a Business & Finance Assistant who will be responsible for the management of sales ledger and purchase order processing.
- Processing of purchase orders.
- Sales invoice preparation.
- Petty cash, card payments and bank reconciliations.
- Debtors reconciliation and accounts receivables.
- Reporting cash and debtors positions to group.
- Provide administrative support to the business as directed by the Finance Business Partner.
- Performance of ad hoc duties and activities.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- IT competence especially Excel.
- Familiar with SAGE or other accounting package.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.