£26,000 to £31,000 Per Annum
Business Development Manager
Salary: £26,000-£31,000 DOE + Commission
Hours: Full time
My client is a leading video technology supplier of the recruitment industry, who are now serving thousands of recruiters and talent acquisition professionals in more than 30 countries.
They are now looking to appoint a Business Development Manager with 1+year’s recruitment agency experience to join their agency and USA business development teams. This role covers the critical first stages of our sales cycle, with the focus of educating, engaging and bringing on new clients through consultative outbound sales and showcasing the value add of our product.
- Run product demos
- Use your knowledge of recruitment consultant’s objectives, pain points and needs to showcase our solution.
- Relationship Building and Client advising
- Proactive lead generation within your assigned patch
- Outbound prospecting using our own tool
- Conscientious use of salesforce and sales loft to manage your workflow and cadences.
- Objection handling and thorough understanding of our product and solution to help re-educate customers on the value of video tools.
- Work closely with marketing on product updates and new releases and keep your audience up to speed
- Manage a consultive sales process and handover to our customer experience team.
- Consultative qualification of needs to ensure best value of service is provided.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- 1+ Years Recruitment agency experience
- Knowledge of the full 360 recruitment cycle
- Proven success at outbound business development
- Lead generation through tools such as LinkedIn Sales Nav
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strategic and solution focussed
- Confident in video platforms
- Extremely well organised
- Engaging personality
- Driven by earning potential and fast progression
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.