London and South East
Business Development Manager – London and South East
My client is a rapidly growing UK Manufacturer of Luxury Shower Systems, designed and engineered in London, and manufactured in Shropshire, England.
By combining the very best of British innovation, design and engineering, their vision is to manufacture shower systems and brassware which are not only technically superior, but which are truly built to last a lifetime.
Through principal led innovation they have some of the best performing products in their industry which offer; the longest guarantees, are fully maintainable, and can be bespoke designed. They also offer a refresh scheme that means their brassware can be returned to the factory re plated and even change the style. These all form a major part of their circular business model.
My client is looking to add a new Business Development Manager to their team, targeting the retail market. The role will cover London and the Southeast with the potential to also visit Hampshire, Dorset, and Wiltshire. This role may also involve the odd overnight stay.
They are looking for candidates who are currently in a field sales role for a luxury shower or bathroom product supplier and are targeting retail showrooms.
- Able to gain and develop retail showrooms
- Promoting their premier brassware and showering products
- Driving repeat sales from existing customer base
- Securing new sales opportunities within the retail sector
- Analysing sales and geographical data to maximise sales
- Promote core sustainability principles
- Most of all you will be motivated and challenged by the role to help the company succeed
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- My client is looking for candidates who are currently in a field sales role for a luxury shower or bathroom product supplier and are targeting retail showrooms
- You must be capable of developing new business
- Have a professional and structured approach to sales, but also willing and able to learn new skills and to continually develop one’s approach. Must have an open mind.
- Proven track record of securing new and existing sales
- Impeccable time management skills
- Must be an impeccably dressed individual
- To be extremely organised with the ability to stay on top of several tasks and stick to deadlines
- Have an interest and understanding of sustainability
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.