Business Development Manager – Kettering, Northamptonshire
A leading creative agency located in the East Midlands is looking to bring on board an excellent Business Development Manager who is able tohelp find and convert prospective clients into paying customers. The successful candidate will be joining a friendly and dynamic team. The role is predominantly office based but will typically require two to four client meetings per week. Cold calling will be undertaken to target a database provided. The position is likely to be 100% office based during the first two months whilst appointments are being agreed. They do need to be Kettering based please.
The main responsibility is to identify new opportunities over the phone before arranging and attending meetings.
- Help find and convert prospective clients into paying customers.
- Identify new opportunities over the phone before arranging and attending meetings
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Be effective at cold calling and will need to make a minimum of 50 calls a day
- Have excellent face-to-face communication and presentation skills
- Have the ability to interact confidently to Director level
- Be quick learners, intelligent and enthusiastic team players
- Have a cheerful and personable outlook
- Have the determination and tenacity to overcome setbacks to succeed
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.