£35,000 Per Annum
Business Development Manager - Cambridgeshire, Norfolk
Salary - £35k + OTE £50k + Company Car + Company Benefits
Our client provides a food service solution, delivering a comprehensive range of foods, The delivery service is second to none, and services a wide range of customers.
Business Development Manager will be responsible in delivering new foodservice accounts into the business across various locations. You will be responsible for turnover and margin expectations. This role is purely new business with no existing accounts to manage.
- Identify new Foodservice accounts within the hospitality industry
- Prospect new business from various sources.
- Planning, organising and making your own appointments.
- The Foodservice sector is predicated for significant growth over forthcoming years, and the company aim to attract passionate and driven individuals that can help support the growth plans whilst further developing a career in foodservice sales.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- The successful candidate will be from a field sales background and passionate about Food and eating out of home.
- Candidates with experience working within Foodservice wholesale will be of particular interest.
- They also welcome applications from candidates with experience working for a Foodservice manufacturer looking to work within wholesale.
- Candidates need to have a proven track record in field sales and winning new business
- Full valid driving licence
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.