£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Bristol & Remote
Business Development Manager
Location: Bristol & Remote
Salary: 30 - 35k + 20% bonus
Our client is focussed on making craft beer easily available so has a diverse range of customers from pubs, cafes, hotels, restaurants, convenience stores and caterers. The success of the company really does rest on their people. It is vitally important that their staff feel valued, supported and able to fulfill their potential. The aim is to enable a positive working environment that results in a high-quality service for their customers and creates value for the business. You’ll need to be a dedicated, motivated and enthusiastic individual who will be supporting all brands in the UK.
The role is responsible for managing existing customers and delivering new business targets across The West, with defined key performance objectives. Reporting to the ‘National Account Manager- On Trade’ you will be required to execute the channel strategy contributing to the total business success. As part of the National on Trade Team, you will be required to win market share for their brands by selling exclusively via their wholesale partners. Management and growth of existing accounts as well as on boarding new customers is key to the success in this role.
- Managing a call file of existing draught stockists. Supporting their customers and growing mutually beneficial sales
- Securing permanent draught listings in new and existing customers across West England
- Create partnerships and grow craft beer sales with existing wholesale partners
- Building winning relationships with their wholesale partners
- Negotiation and analysis of commercial agreements
- As a member of the On Trade Team, be a real team player, lead by example and share best practice
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years On- Trade sales & account management experience
- Experience working with free trade and wholesale customers
- Existing knowledge of the On Trade marketplace, ideally with existing relationships with customers across The West
- A passion for beer/ premium brands and a clear understanding of what makes these brands successful
- Self-motivated and solutions based with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbally and written
- Commercial awareness with good numerical and logical reasoning skills
- Excellent time management with the ability to multi- task, prioritise and plan effectively
- A strategic mindset, someone who will make the right decision for the long term
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.