£35,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Business Development Manager (MSP / IT Company)
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands (Hybrid)
Salary: £35k - £40k + £80k OTE + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a well established and market leading IT Solutions Provider, offering IT support to businesses across the UK.
They are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team with a focus on identifying and closing new business opportunities within the Southwest region.
- Identifying and closing new business opportunities within the Southwest region.
- Deliver consistently against all targets.
- Build, manage & maintain a substantial pipeline of qualified opportunities to underpin target achievement.
- Ensure that all pipeline activity is accurately recorded and updated within CRM.
- Previous experience working for an MSP or technology company.
- Excellent communication skills with a consultative approach.
- Desire to succeed and happy to work independently.
- Own vehicle and full UK license.
What’s On Offer:
- Up to £40,000 salary with an OTE of £80,000.
- 1 x day a week in the office.
- Fantastic career progression.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.