£40,000 Per Annum
Business Development Manager (Furniture Sales)
Location: Gloucester, Gloucestershire (Hybrid)
Salary: £40,000 (DOE) + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Full - Time, Permanent
Our client is an innovative furniture solutions provider within the hospitality industry, dedicated to ensuring clients receive the best quality service possible.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be reporting to the head of furniture and play a pivotal role in combining sales, administration, and project management in a fast-paced environment.
- Handle leads from incoming inquiries and existing customers.
- Set up leads on the CRM system and ensure regular updates.
- Coordinate with Nisbets teams.
- Build relationships with Interior Designers, end users, and QS’s, promoting the company.
- Conduct introductory meetings with key decision-makers,
- Attend briefing meetings, conduct technical site surveys, and produce quotes.
- Self-source new business leads, driving incremental growth.
- Work closely with design and admin functions for quoting and project ordering.
- Ensure effective progression of large or complex projects, collaborating with other personnel as needed.
- Previously worked as a Business Development Manager, Sales Manager or in a similar role.
- Sales representative background within the Office sector.
- Skilled in in product specification through collaboration with designers or end users
- Understanding of the contract furniture industry.
- Target-driven with CRM skills.
- Competitive Salary
- Company car / Car Allowance
- Pension scheme
- iPhone provision / Laptop inclusion
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to work with a dynamic team and further enhance your career.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.