£40,000 Per Annum
Business Development Manager (Advertisement)
Location: London (Hybrid)
Salary: £40k + £10k commission + Excellent Benefits
Hybrid: 3 days in the office, Occasional Weekend
Our client is a leading media company / magazine delivering unparalleled insights into motor racing's past and present. With a rich history and a commitment to independence, their reach is expanding globally while being available in both print and digital formats.
As a Business Development Manager, you will play a pivotal role in maximising profitable business revenues from your designated client base, generating and closing new business opportunities.
- Generate, sell, negotiate, close, and secure new business opportunities.
- Account manage and develop existing client base.
- Identify new revenue opportunities.
- Negotiate rates in line with sales objectives.
- Achieve monthly sales targets and KPIs.
- Increase new business opportunities.
- Maintain contact with key decision-makers within your client base.
- Proactively service customers and develop strong relationships.
- Produce accurate leads against targets.
- Monitor sales progress through market share.
- Keep the team involved and up to date with your activity.
- Prioritise your workload and create realistic deadlines.
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry.
- Manage bookings and administration effectively.
- Handle all bad debts in a timely manner.
- Previously worked as a Business Development Manager, Sales Manager or in a similar role.
- Possess previous experience in advertisement / media sales / agency sales.
- Strong negotiation skills, ability to transform businesses into key accounts.
- Excellent client relationship management skills.
- Skilled in CRM systems and sales administration
Apply now and seize this exciting opportunity.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.