£27,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Business Development Executive
Location: Preston & Hybrid
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000
Solicitors offer the full range of legal services to individuals, commercial clients and a number of specialist sectors. They have offices across the North but their roots are firmly based in Lancashire. They are real people who are passionate about getting the best results. Working together and listening to clients, they provide genuine and practical advice.
Looking for someone who displays their values; specifically someone who can excel, is engaged, is a real person, displays fairness in all they do and has a one team ethic.
- The business development team is looking for an experienced Business Development Executive to support the teams and sectors across the firm.
- This is a great opportunity for an experienced Business Development Executive looking for the next step in their career to work in a collaborative and professional team. Whilst the role will be working to the fast-pace, customer focus and high standards of a law firm, the role will also provide a sustainable work-life balance and relate to the regional area in which it is based.
- Reporting into the Business Development Manager you will be a highly motivated, commercially astute individual, who will help move forward business development plans that will drive the growth of the commercial teams.
- You will have a natural flare for stakeholder engagement and the drive to make things happen.
The role will be responsible for delivering successful outcomes such as:
- Producing proposals, capability documents and assisting with tenders to support in the winning of new clients/ retention of existing clients
- Researching potential new targets and opportunities to help drive growth across all teams
- Targeting event touchpoints and hot leads to drive growth across teams
- Supporting with developing and maintaining their referrer relationships and strategic partnerships, assisting with increasing the number of organisations being recommended.
- Supporting with internal cross-selling strategies to maximise client opportunities
- Organising targeted business development events and hospitality
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Relevant degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Demonstratable postgraduate Business Development experience preferably in a professional services environment.
- Evidence of organisational skills and able to deliver to competing customer deadlines
- Evidence of effective communication skills in a variety of methods to a range of stakeholders and audiences
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders
- Evidence of developing or working on business development plans and proposals
- The ideal candidate for the role of Business Development Executive will be a hungry and energetic sales professional looking to expand their career to the next level.
- 33 Days Annual Leave, including bank holidays;
- Annual Leave Purchase Scheme (Subject to T&Cs);
- A day off for your Birthday;
- Ongoing Training and Development;
- Progression Opportunities;
- Company Pension;
- Service Awards;
- Health Care Benefits (Health Cash Back Plan and Mental Health Counselling Services);
- Other Employee Discounts;
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.