IT & Internet
£50,000 to £75,000 Per Annum
Surrey & Field Based
Business Case Consultant – IT Management & Technical Consultancy
Surrey & Field Based
£50-75k pa DOE plus benefits, bonus (7-15%) & on-going training
We are working on behalf of an expanding Management and Technology Consultancy based in Surrey looking to take on a Business Case Consultant. The role provides you with the opportunity to support a wide range of UK public sector, Defence, National Security and private sector organisations. Your help will enable them to optimise their business processes, plan effectively for the future, secure benefits from programme and project delivery and maximise their return on investments in technology and facilities.
With expertise in the provision of high-value strategic advice, business analysis, business change/ transformation, systems engineering, requirements management, and options analysis and architectures, you will be supported by colleagues who specialise in technical architectures, technology delivery and security. You will also provide authoritative advice on the likely business implications of investments in technology, facilities and organisational change and routes to exploit these.
- Delivering business cases in accordance with the green book five case model and supporting the client in gaining the necessary approvals;
- Developing strategies for future delivery of services to meet the client’s business needs, in accordance with their wider business strategies;
- Supporting large technology procurements and investments in new facilities, including developing procurement documentation and evaluation strategies and evaluating bids;
- Defining and managing benefits, benefits measures and Management Information, to allow clients to track return on investment in business and financial terms;
- Producing User and Service Requirements Documentation;
- Delivering concept phase, options analysis and investment appraisal products, including cost models.
- Providing client-side assurance that proposed technical solutions to business problems are fit for purpose;
- Acting as Product Owner / Lead User on behalf of clients – providing suppliers with an authoritative business view;
- Delivering business change / transformation products, including stakeholder engagement management plans; communication plans and products; training needs analyses and training packages.
Generally, they need people who come from a Consulting and Client Facing background. As you will work closely with the company’s clients, they naturally need people to be effective team players and to have excellent verbal and written communication skills. You will need to be able to pass stringent security clearance as SC clearance is a requirement.
More specific details available on application.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.