IT & Internet
£50,000 Per Annum
Business Analyst - Haddenham, Buckinghamshire
Salary: Up to £50k Depending on Experience - Plus a Generous Benefits Package
9-month fixed term contract.
Commutable from Thame, Aylesbury, High Wycombe, Tring, Bicester, Abingdon, Oxford, Milton Keynes etc.
Our client is a financial information business, helping financial institutions, financial advisers and consumers make better informed decisions. They are a respected, data-driven software provider who pride themselves on delivering robust, well supported tools and applications to their customers. They are based in Haddenham (near Aylesbury in Buckinghamshire) and are a great place to work – plus some great reviews on Glassdoor!
Our client requires a Business Analyst to join their technology team on a 9-month fixed term contract.
In this role you’ll have the satisfaction of contributing to and influencing the development of tools and applications utilised by some of the biggest names in the UK financial services industry, including a market leading software for financial advisers.
Our clients Business Analysts are involved in the full product lifecycle from project discovery and idea development, through to requirement gathering and specification, to software testing and release. You’ll take the concepts agreed by the product steering group; identify, analyse and document the detailed requirements; then work collaboratively with their development team to ensure on time and in budget delivery of robust software to meet business and customer needs – all within an agile development environment.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Proven track record as a successful Business Analyst within a web software development environment;
- Interface design / user experience skills, creating wireframes to help solidify the application workflow and design key user interactions;
- Experience creating process diagrams, use cases and user stories with testable acceptance criteria to help deliver right-first-time functional enhancements;
- Strong numerical capability – comfortable working with complex data and calculations
- Ability to work with ambiguity – extracting information effectively from stakeholders, generating ideas and evaluating options;
- Independent and proactive approach - a tenacious, results-focused individual who takes personal ownership for seeing a project through to completion;
- Collaborative approach, able to work positively and effectively with wide range of people.
- An understanding of the financial advice process would be highly desirable, or at least the interest and willingness to develop in depth knowledge of the industry – training will be provided.
In return, our client can offer a salary of up to £50k (depending on your skills and experience) together with a great opportunity to join their hard working, intelligent and close knit team.
You’ll also benefit from:
- Working alongside expert colleagues
- Flexible working environment
- 5 weeks’ holiday (plus the option to buy more)
- Generous pension scheme (with an employer contribution of up to 10%)
- Life, critical illness, private medical and dental insurances
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Contributions towards gym/sports club membership, plus lunchtime Yoga and running clubs
- Social, sporting and charity support activities throughout the year
- Free parking, plus showers and a bike shelter to support cycling to work
- Free tea/coffee/squash/fruit in the kitchens
Please apply with your CV.
Candidates must already have full rights to work in the UK. VISA sponsorship is not available.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003