£65,000 Per Annum
Salary: up to £65K DOE
Our client is on the lookout for motivated, passionate surveyors to join them on their journey to becoming the best residential surveying practice in the UK. They are a trusted, reputable firm specialising in RICS Home Surveys and RICS Valuations. They currently offer their services across the Northwest of England and are proud to be one of the fastest-growing surveying companies in the region.
Due to exponential growth, they are now expanding into various other regions, and are looking for RICS accredited surveyors to join them on their journey.
If you are RICS accredited (AssocRICS, MRICS or FRICS), or newly qualified, we would love to hear from you. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join a business that is expanding at a rapid rate.
Role and Responsibilities:
- As a surveyor, you will be actively involved in providing their clients with high quality property services, including Level 2 and 3 Home Surveys and RICS Red Book property valuations.
- You will work closely with their existing team of surveyors and report to the Surveying Director.
- They are dedicated to supporting their employees and they actively promote and encourage development and progression. As the practice grows, there will be opportunities to explore and take on new challenges and develop new skills.
- In return, they guarantee an attractive employee package, including a highly competitive basic salary and the opportunity to take advantage of additional benefits and bonuses.
- They offer flexible working options, access to the latest technology, professional career support through ongoing CPD and last but not least, the chance to join a fun, friendly, vibrant team.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.