£50,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
Building Surveyor – London (Greater, East and North) and Essex A12 corridor
Salary: £50-60k plus commission
My client started as Surveyors & Valuers as well as Property Specialists to the Motor Trade. Over the years they have expanded their services and now provide comprehensive property services to many clients throughout the UK. Their clients cover the motor trade industry as well as residential and commercial.
My client is looking for an experienced Building Surveyor to join their team. Mainly working on residential properties to assess the condition, state of repair and full repairing liabilities attached to any building, and viability for alterations and improvements, normally preliminary to purchase.
- Building surveys on mainly residential properties but some commercial properties
- Schedules of condition and dilapidation.
- RICS homebuyer surveys levels 1 and 2
- Party wall awards
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- RICS - Chartered Surveyor
- Knowledge of current Health & Safety legislation and regulations applicable to surveying and experience of applying them.
- Substantial work experience in a mixed portfolio building surveying environment, including residential and commercial properties.
- Full valid Drivers Licence
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.