£45,000 Per Annum
Building Control Surveyor - Nationwide
Our client was formed in 1999 as an Approved Inspector, licensed every five years by the government - via the Construction Industry Council (CIC) - to carry out Building Regulations approvals (Building Control) as an alternative to Local Authorities. They have processed over 65,000 Building Control applications in the last five years.
- Carry out site inspections, prepare site visit reports and witness tests.
- Consult with the fire authorities and other statutory bodies as necessary.
- Vet applicable documents and drawings to ensure compliance with the building regulations, associated statutory legislation and guidance.
- Adopt sound working relationships with colleagues and external contacts.
- Maintain a portfolio of projects and clients whilst efficiently prioritising own workload.
- Ensure DMS records are maintained to ensure the company’s quality procedures, service levels and contractual requirements are being met.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
The ideal candidate will have previous building control experience, ideally will be a member of a Corporate or have Associate membership of RICS, CABE, CIOB or equivalent working towards completing professional qualification.
You will be Conversant with relevant legislation, technical guidance, and the Construction Industry Council Code of Conduct. A full valid driver’s licence is required.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.