Brewery Sales Manager – Office / Field Based - London
Salary: Negotiable D.O.E. + Bonus Package / Incentive
Our client is a specialist craft lager brewery based in London.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for our client to recruit a Sales Manager.
Our client has developed into a successful, independent lager brewery with a reputation for great quality lagers. Our client is expanding production in 2022 and are looking for a London Sales Manager to support this growth.
Our client is seeking a highly motivated, self-starter to be responsible for direct sales across London. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years beer sales experience in London, be well organised and a have strong knowledge of craft beer.
The London Sales Manager will report directly into the Director of Operations. Bonuses will be paid based on performance. For an exceptional candidate, there will be an opportunity to obtain stock options in the Company following an initial period.
- Generate new leads
- Build new customer relationships
- Manage and maintain existing accounts
- Build detailed and targeted sales plans
- Maintain CRM
- Attend activations, events and trade shows
- Follow pricing structure set out by finance director
- Work to sales targets
- Provide weekly sales & activity reports
- Minimum of 3 years beer sales experience in London
- Well organised and a strong knowledge of craft beer
- A-Level in Science, Maths or Business related course
- University Degree
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.