£20,000 Per Annum
Branch Manager - Coulsdon
Basic salary: £20K negotiable plus commission pay, bonus
My client are one of the leading letting agents in the Surrey and London areas. They pride themselves on caring about the community they work and live in. They pride themselves on bringing the highest quality service to landlords and tenants and utilise their wide range of knowledge and expertise to deliver a tailored service for all clients
They are looking for a Branch Manager who will play a fundamental part in leading the team to strive for record numbers whilst exhibiting your high standards in providing a first-class service to Landlords and Tenants. You will be based at the Coulsdon branch empowering your team to continue to outpace the competition and to grow.
Perfect for a senior negotiator ready for their next step.
- Setting targets and objectives
- Monitoring progress
- Reviewing staff performance
- Completing staff appraisals/salary reviews.
- 1-2-1’s on a monthly basis
- Working closely within the team and with the Company Director to increase the business
- Liaising with tenants, identifying their needs, and arranging property viewings
- Conducting viewings, obtaining feedback and updating the landlord
- Negotiating offers and agreeing on new tenancies
- Offering an efficient, proactive and high level of customer service to the clients
- Actively working to increase the number of managed properties on the portfolio
- Assisting with queries, tenancy issues and enquiries coming into the business
- You also have responsibility for the P&L of your team and so will have a vested interest in the marketing activities that give you routes to New Business opportunities.
- Keeping your team motivated and ensuring the smooth running of the branch,
- You’ll bring a confident, driven and efficient approach to getting properties and generating sales.
- Ensuring that every customer interaction is a positive experience, to looking ahead to seeing how the branch can operate even more efficiently.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Full UK driving licence and own car – Essential
- Over 3 years of proven track record experience within letting’s, a proven track record of winning business and a thorough knowledge of all aspects of the lettings process.
- A proven track record of achieving targets (New instructions and banking)
- Well presented, calm, professional, focused and mature attitude
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Monthly meeting with the Director in a restaurant of your choice (Providing target has been met)
- Quarterly spa days providing target has been made
- Company phone
- Petrol Allowance (capped at £100)
- 6.30pm finishes on alternative Fridays
- Breakfast company meetings
- Champagne celebration at the end of month (Providing target has been met)
Performance bonus and Quarterly bonus
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.