£30,000 Per Annum
Bookkeeper – Sutton, Surrey
Salary: Up to £30,000 p.a. dependant on qualifications and experience
Our client is an independent practice specialising in Corporate Recovery, Accountancy and Wealth Management who have been established in Sutton, Surrey for over 35 years and now have a further office in West Byfleet.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to recruit a Bookkeeper to join the Sutton office, working in the Accountancy Department.
- Dealing with a variety of clients, including Limited Companies, Sole Traders and Partnerships.
- Carrying out multiple VAT returns and general bookkeeping duties up to trial balance.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Proficient in QuickBooks online to a high standard.
- Gook experience/knowledge or Sage and Excel.
- A minimum of 3 years’ bookkeeping experience, in Practice/working on multiple clients.
- Several years’ experience in multiple quarterly VAT calculations/returns.
- Experience of CIS would be an advantage.
- Experience of Xero or other cloud based accounting desirable.
- Presentable with excellent communications skills due to client contact.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.