£18,000 to £24,000 Per Annum
Bookkeeper (Accountancy Practice)
Location: Stockport, Greater Manchester
Salary: £18k - £24k + Excellent Benefits
Full Time, Permanent, Hybrid (38 Hours)
Our client, a distinguished Accountancy firm known for their expertise and excellent client service is looking for a bookkeeper to join their team.
- Prepare VAT returns.
- Conduct bank reconciliations
- Maintain Sales/Purchase ledger.
- Take accounts up to trial balance.
- Liaise proficiently with HMRC.
- Address client queries with professionalism and promptness
- Travel to clients’ premises as needed.
- Perform on-site bookkeeping tasks for clients.
- At least 2 years of experience in bookkeeping in an accounting practice
- Proficient in SAGE 50 & XERO
- AAT Level 3+ | ACCA P/Q | AATQB
- Must possess a valid UK driving license and have access to a car.
- Monday - Thursday: 8.30am - 5.15pm
- Friday: 8.30am - 4.30pm
- Medical benefits
- Pension scheme
- Competitive salary
- 28 days of holiday entitlement
- Enjoy a hybrid work environment with the option for remote work.
Seize this exceptional opportunity to contribute to our client's renowned Accountancy firm. Join us in delivering outstanding financial support. Apply today!
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.