£25,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Bodyshop Advisor / Administrator
Location: Cardiff, Wales (On site)
Salary: Very Competitive + Excellent Benefits
Full - Time, Permanent, Monday-Friday, 40 hours
Our client is a leading automotive dealership, specialising in new and used car sales. They also offer comprehensive services, including accident repair and servicing.
As a Bodyshop Advisor / Administrator, you'll deliver impeccable customer service, manage administrative tasks, and ensure the smooth operation of the department.
- Handle customer interactions in-person and over the phone
- Efficiently organise and assign tasks within the department
- Schedule vehicle repairs and manage associated paperwork
- Administer various tasks, including invoicing
- Monitor and uphold the quality of administrative work
- Previous experience working as a Bodyshop Advisor, Service Advisor or in a similar role.
- Experience in the Motor Trade and bespoke programs
- Skilled in Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Casual dress code
- Employee discount
- Company pension
- Private dental and medical insurance
- Long service awards
- Uniform provided
- Parts purchasing discount
Apply now for this outstanding opportunity to join a dynamic team and advance your career.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.