£20,000 to £23,000 Per Annum
Bike Technician - Launceston, Cornwall
Salary: Circa £20K - £23K
Local cycling enthusiast, triathlete and Ironman started this company in a bid to turn his passion into a business. The company has a love for sport and wants someone with the same passion and who gives positive customer service, to join the team.
The role will be to provide an excellent customer experience while being able to be a self motivated bike mechanic.
- Be a self motivated mechanic
- Be able to work on all types of bikes including e-bikes
- Provide a positive customer experience making all customers feel they are part of a community
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Extensive knowledge of bikes required
- CYTECH qualified is an advantage but training can be given
- Able to know and keep up with latest technology advancements and continually look for SMART solutions to problems
- Be friendly, approachable and provide a positive customer experience
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.