Media & New Media
Bid Writer – Elstree, Hertfordshire
Salary: Very Competitive
My client operates a full service digital agency, they offer creative, technical, branding and marketing services all under one roof. Their unique user-centred design process is ISO accredited. Driven by agile and lean project management principles, their experts ensure brands, websites and marketing campaigns perform exceptionally, every time.
The Agency delivers impactful change for their clients' complex websites and digital strategies. They combine innovative strategic planning with content, UX, creativity and technology to deliver meaningful results all over the world, at scale. They are a specialist digital transformation agency that works with global brands including the Bank of England, Mitsubishi Electric and Cancer Research.
My client is looking for an experienced Bid Writer to join their team. With a top-notch team Project Management Office (PMO), UX Designers, Software Developers and Marketers, the successful candidates main goal will be to find and review tenders for submission for new business opportunities and will be confident working with different stakeholders internally as well as clients.
- Find, review and qualify tender-related new business opportunities
- Find and submit the agency on relevant tender portals and renew our status where
- Lead on the strategy, written content, commercial response, and submission of tenders
- and proposals
- Write & create material for tenders, pitches, proposals and new business presentation
- Where applicable, coordinate with other team members and subject matter experts for input into our bid responses
- Maintain our bid submission calendar
- Improve and maintain our bid/proposal asset library to assist with the production of pitches, proposals and RFP responses
- Develop targeted marketing material for bids, client meetings and business
- development activities including case studies and sector-based content
- Act as quality control for tender and new business outputs
- Run PRAs and the continual improvement process of our bid submissions
- Coach and develop the skills of the wider growth team in best practice regarding tender writing and submissions
- Ensure we meet tender deadlines without compromising on quality
- Guide the team on which tenders to prioritise to ensure the best possible results for the agency
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- 3 years plus on Bid writing for Digital Agencies.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.