Bid Writer/Manager – South Wales
Salary: Competitive plus company extras
Our leading mechanical and electrical engineering company, who offer diverse solutions including fire & security, Gates and Barriers and IT/Network solutions, are looking to appoint an Bid Writer to join their nationwide company. They have been established for over 35 years and employ more than 120 people across the UK.
This role is working within the Business Development function managing and preparing PQQ’s and tender documentation for tender works. You will work with estimators and other business functions preparing and coordinating the assembly of tender submissions.
- Working with business development
- Working with estimators and other business functions
- Preparing PQQ’s and tender documentation for tender works
- Preparing and coordination the assembly of tender submissions
- Using technical writing skills
- Assist maintenance and upkeep of quality management systems and other corporate customer facing aspects of the business.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
You will need to have experience in this position or similar and knowledge of the above tasks. You will need excellent technical writing skills and can prepare PQQ’s and tenders that will secure new business for the company.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.