Bicycle Mechanic - Wolverhampton
Salary: Highly Competitive D.O.E. & Qualifications
This Cycle Mechanic position offers the opportunity to operate for a well organised and long-established company who are a bicycle repair shop and retailer, specialising in lightweight road cycles. The shop was originally created in 1950 and remains a family ran business.
The successful applicant can expect to receive a competitive salary depending on experience and qualifications.
Bicycle Mechanic Responsibilities:
- Spend each day fixing customer’s bicycles to the highest standard
- Identify & sell bicycle parts needed for repairs, making our client’s customers’ bikes purr
- Ensure that your workshop is kept in tip-top shape
- Have an unwavering customer focus, bringing in new customers and looking after the ones our client has
- Provide input on how our client can improve - when you can see a better or smarter way of doing something, our client would expect you to help them make it happen
Skills & Requirements:
- Some retail experience will really help you thrive here
- Experience fixing bikes, preferably commercially, ideally in a retail environment
- Experience handling, ordering & selling stock
- A passion for cycling
- Comfortable using online technology
- A problem-solving mindset with a resilient & determined nature
- A can-do attitude for working in different seasons & environments
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A full UK driving license
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.