Marketing & PR
£25,000 to £29,000 Per Annum
Bicycle Brand Executive – Poole, Dorset
Salary: £25,000 - £29,000per annum
Hours: Full time
My client was first founded in 1994 and due to their fast-paced growth are now the leading supplier of specialist cycling cleaning and maintenance products in the UK. Following 5 years of impassioned growth the company continues its fast-paced growth in European, Asian, and north American markets focussing on its core categories.
Due to continued growth my client is now looking to appoint a marketing executive who will report into the Global head of powersports marketing.
The Brand executive is responsible for identifying opportunities to build, deliver and optimise the marketing plan for the road bicycle category. You will be joining an experienced marketing team who take charge of expanding the brand across key channels and regions.
The ideal candidate will be hungry to drive and own an exciting agenda. You wont be afraid to roll up your sleeves, race head first into challenges and have the intellectual curiosity to solve problems, create disruptive campaigns and operate at the very peak of cycling.
- Brief and collaborate with internal teams to create, launch and optimise both online and offline marketing activities
- Develop high quality compelling marketing materials for monthly campaigns, new product launches, and athlete/team sponsorships
- Analyse and identify trends and internal consumer data to recommend growth opportunities to drive visibility and engagement with the brand across the road bicycle category.
- Liaise with PR/comms, creative and content teams to develop best in class category localised communications.
- Manage project timelines and track budgets
- Maximise ROI of our sponsorship portfolio and event calendar
- Support in developing an ambassador/influencer programme
- Monitor and report on the performance of marketing activities and spend, identifying opportunities of optimisation and improved efficiency.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Educated in a relevant degree discipline
- 2 years agency or client side marketing experience
- Strong affinity with the road cycling arena
- Evidence of building strong relationships and positive impacts of people
- A positive ‘glass half full’ outlook
- Strong presentation skills and able to influence stakeholders positively
- Proven ability to work independently in a high pressure, fast growth environment
- Good IT skills, Outlook, Excel Word, PowerPoint, Adobe programs
- On occasion will be required to work unsocial hours/weekends
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.