Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
£30,000 to £37,000 Per Annum
Band 5 Registered Nurses – Maida Vale, London
Salary: £30,000 - £37,000
Hours: 40hrs Per week
Our client is community driven and well-established within the healthcare industry. They are looking for experienced Band 5 Community Nurses to join their expanding team in Maida Vale, London.
The support is based in Maida vale London and is fully operational 365 days a year including weekends and bank holidays from 8am – 8pm. The focus of this role is to deliver high quality care in patients homes as well as supporting the patients and their families to promote healthy and independent living.
The Ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Nurses who offer a high level of person-centred nursing care
- Nurses with excellent communication skills both verbal and Non-Verbal
- Nurses who hold a full driving licence
- Nurses who can work as part of a multidisciplinary team to enhance the quality of care provided to patients.
- Nurses who are available to work over 7 days a week (Including bank holidays)
- Experience Nurses looking to expand their knowledge and skills in Community Healthcare
The Successful candidate will have the responsibility as an RGN to develop and deliver programmes of care which includes assessment, planning, implementation, and ongoing evaluation of care needs for patients primarily in the domiciliary setting over the 24-hour period, to individuals within the practice population and the wider community.
On a day-to-day basis you will be given patients to go and visit to carry out any of the following duties:
- Wound care
- Blood Pressure monitoring
- Taking blood tests
- Travelling to TDL to take blood samples
- Calling TDL chasing blood results
- Point of care
- Peak flow measurements
- Lung Auscultation
- Swab testing
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- 2 Years Nursing Experience
- Availability to work from 8am until 8pm covering weekends & Bank Holidays
- Registered Band 5 Nursing Qualification (Essential)
- Eager to learn and grow within the business
- Medication Management (Essential)
- Driving licence (required)
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.