IT & Internet
Backend Developer – Darlington
Our client is successful and creative web design & marketing agency. We develop unique websites & eye catching brands that deliver both in appearance and functionality. Our experienced after care team ensure your company receives the attention it deserves.
They have an opportunity for a backend developer to work on a project. Communication and accuracy is paramount for this role, you will be liaising with clients and colleagues, analysing complex problems into viable solutions as part of a team
- This role owns the development cycle of Wordpress sites for some really exciting brands
- Developer will work closely with our Project Management & Account Management teams to ensure we deliver high quality work on time and within budget
- Contribute to our development processes and help us to ensure we are building high quality sites using the latest technologies
- Analysing and designing solutions to complex business requirements
- Developing web service based integrations.
- Capturing Requirements and documentation
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- A solid track record of Wordpress experience
- A team player with an incisive approach to working out problems
- We are looking for a well advanced developer who can work with the entire stack and you will have experience in the following software’s
- A good understanding of Design and UX
- React skills would be beneficial
- Previous agency experience delivering mid-large scale projects
- Pro-active self-starter with the ability to learn quickly and prioritise your own workload.
- The ability to take ownership and use initiative.
- Good attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to establish good working relationships with customers and colleagues.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.