Marketing & PR
B2B Digital Marketing & Business Development Manager
Salary: Competitive DOE
Our award-winning global client are looking to appoint a Marketing and Business manager to join their faced paced, future thinking company. Their company pride themselves on their ability to tell clear stories in a complex world.
Our client are looking for a proactive, driven and organised B2b Digital Marketing and Business Development manager to manage the business development activity for them. You will be working with exciting global brands to help them lead change on issues from sustainability and global trade to digital transformation and the future of work.
- Proactive lead generation activities including proactive outbound campaigns, events, partnerships networks etc
- Responsible for supporting effective conversion of leads
- Support the new business divisional director to develop and deliver a rolling annual growth plan
- Supporting the marketing team and providing timely and constructive feedback, support and guidance using the Dog development process
- Accurate building and management of all data, CRM and prospects lists with GDPR compliance
- Conversion monitoring – collation of pitch debrief feedback from the team and client, identification of key learnings and recommendations
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Extensive B2B digital marketing and lead generation experience working across key data and martech platforms
- Extensive experience with B2B marketing software such as marketing automation platforms, databases, social media management and monitoring tools, website, and SEO analytics
- Proven experience in a B2B business development (but not purely sales) or similar role
- Experience targeting large corporate B2B decision makers including CMO’s
- Highly organised individual able to project manage and create and maintain effective processes and systems to ensure the smooth running of business development operations
- Capable of juggling multiple responsibilities and properties, able to keep calm under pressure and be highly organised
- A polished and professional individual adept in building relationships, networks and managing key partnerships with the ability to work autonomously
- Experience working with small or mid-sized entrepreneurial business to engage with large corporate customers.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.