IT & Internet
£45,000 to £65,000 Per Annum
Location: Hybrid / Arundel, West Sussex - (Own transport is essential)
Salary: £45 to 65K
UK's largest specialist wholesaler of horticultural solutions and products -based company in West Sussex Arundel are looking for a Mobile App Developer (Flutter Developer), with excellent creative problem-solving skill, and eager to be involved in the development of a ground-breaking solutions.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a project which will drive significant environmental benefits in horticultural fresh produce and ornamental production. As a Mobile App Developer/ Flutter Developer, you will be someone with high energy and high EQ capable of creating an atmosphere of engagement within a small, focussed team.
You will be responsible for the development to engineering of applications that will run across Android, iOS, and the web.
Skills, experience, and qualifications:
- You will probably have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related subject.
- You are likely to have 5+ years of relevant experience.
- You will be a highly proficient Flutter Developer with a sound knowledge of Android, iOS, and Web development.
- You will have knowledge across a broad spectrum of programming languages and techniques who have demonstrable experience applying both existing and modern technologies in developing solutions.
- Have two or more iOS/Android apps developed with Flutter. Either deployed on the App Store/Google Play or available on GitHub
- 5+ years in mobile software development
- Over one year’s developing Flutter applications for mobile
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Understanding of the Agile development lifecycle
- Experience with automated testing and building
- Experience with DevOps, Git, SVN, or other version control tools
- Proven experience in writing readable code, creating extensive documentation for existing code, and refactoring previously written code
- Practical experience using and deploying Flutter 2.0.
- Java/Swift development experience
- Understanding of Android Keyboard API
- Experience with optimizing applications for Material Design.
Benefits and culture:
- Hybrid working - principally from their offices near Arundel, combined with working from anywhere is welcome. Own transport is essential
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- 23 days holiday (plus public holidays)
- Employee discount
- Excellent working environment
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.