IT & Internet
£45,000 to £65,000 Per Annum
Azure Cloud Developer (Azure .Net Developer)
Location - Hybrid / Arundel, West Sussex - (Own transport is essential)
Salary - £45 to 65K
UK's largest specialist wholesaler of horticultural solutions and products -based company in West Sussex Arundel are looking for a Senior Web developer, with excellent a creative problem-solving skill, and eager to be involved in the development of a ground-breaking solutions.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a project which will drive significant environmental benefits in horticultural fresh produce and ornamental production.
You will be responsible for the development of Azure applications and services to support the delivery of a multi-platform solution. They are looking for someone passionate about performance, reliability, and design with the experience and credentials to back up that passion. Someone who can take ownership of applications, solve technical challenges, and take pride in their solutions and code. And someone who can support solution architects in problem analysis.
The ideal candidate will have experience building Azure cloud-native applications and integrations, and experience in defining, documenting, and delivering cloud-native application designs
As a Senior Web developer (Azure .Net Developer), you will be someone with high energy and high EQ capable of creating an atmosphere of engagement within a small, focussed team.
Skills, experience, and qualifications:
- You will probably have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related subject. You are likely to have 5+ years of relevant experience.
- You will be a highly proficient Azure .Net Developer with a sound knowledge of the Azure Stack. You will have knowledge across a broad spectrum of programming languages and techniques who have demonstrable experience applying both existing and modern technologies in developing solutions.
- 5+ years of experience with object -oriented languages, including .Net, .Net Core and C#
- 3 or more years of overall development experience, focused on Azure cloud-native applications and integrations
- Proven experience designing, developing, and supporting Cloud-Native applications and API development using NET, NET Core and Containers
- Proven experience in writing readable code, creating extensive documentation for existing code, and refactoring previously written code
- Great understanding of OOP principles and software development design patterns
- Expert level experience in building cloud applications using Microsoft Azure Services (App Service, Service Fabric, API Management, Azure Functions and Blob Storage)
- Experience with creating, deploying, configuring, and scaling applications on Azure PaaS
- Hands on experience in implementing RESTful webservices and SOAP services in cloud
- Experience with SQL Server/Azure SQL/NoSQL - Cosmos/Mongo DB, and programming complex T-SQL statements
- Experience in Microsoft Active Directory, Azure AD and Azure B2C
- Experience with automated testing and building
- Understanding of the Agile development lifecycle
- Experience with DevOps, Git, SVN, or other version control tools
- Experience working in a Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery environment and Azure DevOps Pipelines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills coupled with analytical problem-solving skills
Benefits and culture:
- Hybrid working - principally from their offices near Arundel, combined with working from anywhere is welcome. Own transport is essential
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- 23 days holiday (plus public holidays)
- Employee discount
- Excellent working environment
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.