£30,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Location: Greater London
Salary: Very Competitive + Excellent Benefits
Working Hours: 09:00 - 17:00
Our client is an award winning smart home automation and home cinema specialist. They design bespoke home automation systems, managing all the technical complexities
As an AV Engineer, you will provide on-site and remote client support, addressing issues and identifying upgrade opportunities.
- Preparing quotes and commissioning upgrades.
- Manage service tickets for Concierge and Ad-Hoc clients.
- Take ownership of service tickets, ensuring timely updates.
- Diagnose client issues and offer progress updates to clients, showcasing issue resolution.
- Attend callouts promptly and professionally.
- Engage in weekly ticket and monthly service reviews.
- Previously worked as an AV Engineer or in a similar role.
- Strong understanding of the end-to-end service desk process.
- Experience with IT Networking, Audio-Visual Systems, Satellite & Aerial Installations, and Security Services.
- Expertise in IP-based Phone Systems, Lighting & Shading Control Systems, and Home Automation Control Systems.
- Background in working with client representatives, house managers, and household staff.
- Problem-solving and fault-finding skills with knowledge of relevant testing equipment.
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to work with a dynamic team and further enhance your career.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.