IT & Internet
£30,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Automation Tester - Liverpool
Salary £30K - £40K depending on experience + Generous benefits
We are looking for an Automation tester to join our client's brilliant team of experts to help build automated tests targeting web applications and mobile targets. Salary £30K - £40K depending on experience + Generous benefits
Our client is a leading software solutions company providing complex and innovative API and SAAS based solutions to its clients.
Automation Tester Responsibilities:
- Develop automated tests using Selenium Web Driver and Cucumber / Gherkin / SpecFlow to ensure that web software matches the requirements
- Be responsible for maintaining, enhancing, and running automation testing
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans for manual testing, and execute these manual tests when required
- Be meticulous about documentation and maintaining a robust log of all test cases and test results and log failures/defects appropriately
- Report regular feedback to the QA Lead on the status of coverage and quality.
Essential Skills and Experience required:
- Demonstrable automation testing skills, with at least 12 months automation testing experience using Selenium Web Driver and Cucumber / Gherkin / Specflow or similar
- ISTQB or similar software testing qualification
- Development skills in C#, HTML / CSS
- REST API Integration testing using Postman or similar
- Non-functional testing using JMeter, Gatling, NeoLoad, LoadRunner or similar
- Experience of testing enterprise applications deployed to cloud environments
- Experience of working in an agile software environment
- Understanding of Git, BDD, cloud infrastructure, CI/CD pipelines and deployments
Automation Tester Desirable skills:
- Experience with Appium or similar mobile app automation.
- Knowledge of Jenkins, Ruby on Rails, Linux, SQL, Google Cloud Platform and App Center.
- Experience with the Atlassian suite of applications.
Benefits and culture:
- Friendly, relaxed, and creative work environment
- Clear path for career progression
- Flexible working hours and arrangements
- Friendly and approachable teams and mentors
- On-the-job mentoring and training
- A well-stocked kitchen full of snacks and drinks, Jura Coffee Machine, team lunch every Wednesday, and regular paid team nights out
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.