Automatic Door Engineer and Industrial Door Engineer – Wootton, Isle of Wight
Salary: Depending on experience
Our Client is established in the installation and maintenance of automatic and industrial door systems.
An experienced Automatic Door Engineer to cover work on the Isle of Wight and occasionally Portsmouth and Southampton. The role will be responsible for service, repair, maintenance and installation of a variety of automatic, industrial and manual door systems.
An experienced Industrial Door Engineer to cover work on the Isle of Wight and occasionally Portsmouth and Southampton. The role will be responsible for installation, service and maintenance of a variety of industrial doors, roller shutters, high speed doors as well as barrier systems and access equipment.
- Finding the best solution for customers and will be expected to liaise with both office and suppliers.
- Participate in out of hours call out rota.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Have a full, clean UK driving licence.
- An EN16005 / BS7036 qualification.
- Good knowledge of IT systems.
- Previous experience working within the automatic/industrial door industry is an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided for the right candidate. Candidates with an engineering and electrical background looking to retrain are also encouraged to apply.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.