Automatic Door Engineer - London
Salary: Depending on experience
Our Client is a UK Security Specialists for Automatic Doors, Shutters, Entry Systems and Barriers.
The engineer will be covering the South West but travelling nationwide if required.
- This role involves carrying out the installation, repairs and preventative maintenance of:
- All forms of automatic and manual doors
- Roller Shutters
- Have a good mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Be able to work both under your own initiative and as part of a team
- Participate in our out of hours callout rota.
- Always work diligently with health and safety in mind
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Have a full, clean driving license.
- Satisfy an enhanced DBS check
- Previous experience working within the automatic door industry is an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided for the right candidate.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.