£23,000 to £33,000 Per Annum
Audit Senior - York or Leeds
Salary: Circa £22,000 to £33,000 DOE, with benefits including, flexi time, training and development, company pension scheme and health care scheme. Full time position
This company is a highly established chartered accountancy, audit and advisor firm with a passion for charity, environmental impact and equality. They are looking to appoint an Audit Senior to join their team with many additional benefits in this role.
This role will involve planning, delivering and completing of audit for business and groups across all industries up to £70m turnover, under the guidance of the audit senior Manager or partner. You will also provide training and development to the junior members of the team.
- Planning, delivering and completing of Audits
- Scrutinise client records and document findings in a clear and concise manner
- Liaise with client staff as well as the audit team and wider firm
- Training and development of junior staff throughout the audit
- Manage multiple tasks with different managers whilst having an awareness of deadlines
- Prepare statutory accounts from client records
- Completion of corporation tax computations including ixbrl tagging submissions
Essential Skills & Requirements:
In this role you will need to be ACA or ACCA qualified with good numerical skills. The role requires the individual to be an organised committed team player with excellent interpersonal skills. This role may require overtime and travel to various clients, with occasional overnight stays.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.