Audit Senior - Chandler’s Ford, Hampshire
Salary: depending on experience
One of the leading firms of Chartered Accountants and business and tax advisers in the region. They offer the depth of resource and specialist skills of a national practice but remain dedicated to the personal approach.
They are committed to genuinely understanding the challenges you face and the value of high quality, proactive business advice.
They never underestimate the importance of a personal relationship and that is why they dedicate a director and specialist team to your business to develop a close working relationship.
Audit Senior - more than 3 years audit experience in practice environment. Experience of FRS102 is essential. Qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA)
- Planning, Reviewing and Finalising of Audit / Accounts Preparation assignments including preparation, approval and monitoring of budget, finalization of financial statements and presentation of files of Director/Business Advisor of review.
- Ensuring all Audit work is carried out profitably and on timely basis in accordance with internal processes
- Taking responsibility for achieving agreed budget and meeting deadlines
- Setting objectives for junior audit staff and supervising them on site, including reviewing their audit work and coaching on-the-job
- Supervise and develop more junior members of staff and reviewing their work
- Maintaining excellent working relationship with clients
- Keep up to date with developments in the world of accounting through CPD – reading, research, training course and other development activities
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to build rapport and relationship at all levels, internally and externally
- “CAN DO” attitude with and organised and methodical approach to workload
- Able to hit deadlines and priorities competing demands on time and budget
- Good IT skills, including Excel. Prior knowledge of Irish Accountancy software
- Car owner
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.