Audit Semi Senior / Senior - Leeds
Our client is a Leeds based independent firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors established nearly 30 years ago, who provides a full range of accounting, audit and tax services to a client base dominated by owner managed and family businesses. Their clients range from small businesses to an AIM listed company and include several businesses that are well known in the local area.
Employees are offered:
• An exciting opportunity to work with a fantastic client base;
• No hierarchy system like many large national firms. They work with a 'one-team' approach and have complete autonomy without the outside influences of a head office;
• A supportive, nurturing working environment;
• A team culture -you'll never feel isolated
• A fantastic opportunity for career progression.
Due to the continued growth of the firm, they have an exciting opportunity for an accountant with external audit experience to join their thriving audit team
The role will be mainly that of a semi-senior, assisting the audit senior on audits, however, they are also looking for the right candidate to quickly start to senior their own small portfolio of their smaller audit clients.
• Qualified or part-qualified ACA or ACCA preferably with at least two years external audit experience. Ideally this experience will predominantly be of auditing UK owner managed and family businesses who report under FRS102;
• Needs to be competent in the transactional areas and most of the balance sheet areas of an audit, ideally with some experience in planning and completing small private limited company audits;
• Strong accounts experience;
• Excellent communicator who needs to be able to work as part of a growing team, dealing with clients and other team members with a variety of experience alike;
• Full UK driving licence and car; and
• Good Excel skills are a must, and experience with ProAudit, IRIS and SAGE would be preferable.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies - Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.