Audit Manager/ Senior Manager, Bootle
One of the leading chartered accountant firms in the north west of England, our client provides a wide range of accounting, financial, strategic and advisory services to corporate and private clients. They strongly believe in developing real and strong friendships as well as creating memorable experiences for their clients.
As the Audit Manager/Senior Manager you will:
- Manage a diverse client portfolio, delivering services efficiently and effectively.
- Train, develop and manage an established team.
- Work closely with the partners to develop and grow the practice.
You are expected to:
- Provide a variety of audit, accountancy, and ad-hoc services for a diverse portfolio of clients
- Manage the client portfolio from planning/scheduling through to completion, ensuring client expectations are met, and where possible exceeded.
- Manage your team and carry out of regular performance and annual appraisals to identify training and development needs.
- Identify and manage recruitment needs, including liaising with recruitment agencies and interviewing of candidates.
- Close and regular monitoring of key performance indicators to ensure wider practice strategies are met.
- Work closely with partners to lead business development activities and managing new business
Essential Skills & Requirements:
You are ACA/ACCA qualified able to demonstrate an excellent working, up to date knowledge of accounting and auditing standards as well as committed to ongoing and continuous learning and development.
You must have working knowledge of IRIS/CCH and other cloud-based accounting packages, SAGE, Quickbooks, Xero etc.
An excellent communicator who can motivate themselves and motivate the wider team, you will be able to identify, plan and set achievable goals with the aim of achieving both company and personal objectives.
With excellent decision making skills, you will be required to build confident and long-lasting relationships with the team, clients and the wider business partners.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.