Audit & Accounts Senior - Spalding
Job Type : Permanent
Our client has been helping people to build successful businesses and personal wealth. They work with business people and private clients by providing services including accountancy, business development advice and tax compliance and planning.
Our client is looking for an Audit & Accounts Senior. The candidate should ideally have experience of working in an accountancy practice and should also have working experience of the Charity and Not-For-Profit sector. The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate proficiency, or the ability to learn quickly.
- Preparation of limited company charitable incorporated organisation and non-incorporated entity and accounts to final stage.
- Awareness of Gift Aid claim system.
- Audit of limited companies and charity entities, including the planning, fieldwork, and completion stages.
- Preparation of corporation tax returns.
- Company secretarial skills, maintaining statutory books and filing forms at Companies House and the Charity Commission.
- Preparing management accounts for clients, including occasional site visits.
- VAT experience would also be an advantage.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to deal with clients face to face, by telephone and in writing.
- Good basic IT skills and time management.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.