£45,000 Per Annum
Audit & Accounts Senior
Location: Spalding, Lincolnshire
Salary: Very Competitive + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a well-established and respected accountancy firm, serving a diverse clientele across the East of England. They specialise in accountancy, business development advice, and tax compliance and planning.
They are looking for an Audit & Accounts Senior to join their team. You will play a pivotal role in managing and concluding the accounting and tax computation process for individual traders, partnerships, and limited companies.
- Overseeing and reviewing the preparation of client VAT returns.
- Assisting in addressing client queries and maintaining direct client contact.
- Conducting audits for larger limited company clients.
- Providing supervision and training to junior staff.
- Reporting directly to a Senior Manager or Partner.
- Previously worked as an Audit Senior, Accounts Senior or in a similar role
- ACCA or ACA qualified or working towards it.
- Practical experience in an accounting practice.
They will also consider candidates who are AAT qualified and are keen to pursue ACA / ACCA qualification.
- Health Insurance Scheme.
- Death in Service Scheme.
- Optional 50% private health insurance.
- Flexible working through TOIL system.
Apply now to seize this opportunity and embark your career with a dynamic accountancy firm.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.