Audit & Accounts Semi Senior - Market Deeping
Job Type: Permanent
Our client has been helping people to build successful businesses and personal wealth. They work with business people and private clients by providing services including accountancy, business development advice and tax compliance and planning.
Our client is looking for an Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior. The candidate should ideally have experience of working in an accountancy practice, be AAT qualified and either studying towards, or looking to study towards an ACCA or ACA qualification.
- Reporting to the Audit and Accounts Manager.
- Producing accounts for Limited companies, sole traders, and partnerships.
- Completion of bookkeeping and VAT returns.
- Preparation of management accounts.
- Dealing with general client queries.
- Use of cloud-based accounting software such as Xero and QuickBooks Online (knowledge of these software is desired, but not compulsory as certified training can be provided).
- Personal tax experience preferred, but not essential.
- The role would include study support towards ACCA or ACA qualification if desired.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.