£30,000 to £34,000 Per Annum
Audit & Accounts Semi Senior (Accountancy Firm)
Location: Manchester (Hybrid)
Salary: £30k - £34k + Excellent Benefits
Our client is an independent and thriving Chartered Accountants firm, focusing on audit, accountancy, corporate tax, and wealth management services.
As a Audit & Accounts Semi Senior, you will be utilising your expertise in both audit and accountancy to provide outstanding services to clients.
- Previous experience working as an Audit & Accounts Semi Senior or in a similar role.
- At least 3 years of experience within a UK accountancy practice.
- Proven experience in accounts compilation.
- Demonstrable and thorough Understanding of UK-centric audit procedures.
- Familiarity with FRS 102 accounting standards.
- Part ACCA or ACA qualified or possess MAAT qualification.
- Knowledge of CCH software. (Beneficial)
- Right to work in the UK (sponsorship is not provided).
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to work with a dynamic team and further enhance your career.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.