Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
Audiologist / Hearing Air Dispenser (HAD)
Roles in - Basingstoke, Chelmsford, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Reading, Peterborough, Swindon, Poole, Christchurch, Totton, Chandlers Ford and Winchester.
Full time or Part time to start ASAP.
Salary: Negotiable dependant on experience+ Life cover x 2 of salary, private medical insurance, Pension scheme, access to learning academy, company car allowance.
Our client who have been established over 90 years are an Independent, family owned and family run business, who are experiencing a consistent period of growth now operating 34 stored across the UK.
The combination of high end customer care, combined with investment and use of the latest technology in both Optometry and Audiology, as well as attracting the best optometrists and audiologists in the region, is enabling our client to grow year on year. This is a really exciting time to be joining them.
Providing top tier treatment removing the inconvenience from hearing examinations, evolving it into an informative, consultative and pleasant experience. This is an ideal position for a qualified Audiologist who searching for a business who prioritise quality and customer satisfaction over quantity and sales targets.
- Perform Hearing tests, offering the best clinical and technical advice.
- Consult with patients regarding their Hearing health.
- Providing expert guidance on preventative measures alongside ways they can maintain their current condition.
- Assist the branch manager in tracking and monitoring branch performance.
- Ensure all equipment is correctly maintained and fit for purpose.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Qualified Audiologist
- HCPC and BSHAA registration preferred
- Full driving licence and ideally willingness to travel between local practices
- Full Time or Part time hours available but must be available for the full day.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.