Audio/ Visual Engineer – Nottingham
Salary: Competitive Dependent on Experience
Our client is an established supplier of home cinemas, home automation, Smart home and CCTV systems. My client are integration technology Specialists.
They have an excellent opportunity for two experienced Engineers to join their award winning engineering team. You will be responsible for the installation of technology systems with 99% of your workload being within 50miles of the HQ in Nottingham.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Home Automation – Control4 & Crestron
- Structured cabling
- IT Networks including WIFI
- Access control
- Intruder alarms
- TV Reception Systems – SMATV/MATV/IRS
- Lighting – Lutron, Dali & DMX
- Audio Visual – Video walls, PA Systems
You will have a minimum of 3 year’s experience working with similar technology and have an eye for detail as well as having a can do attitude to solving problems.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Excellent construction and practical skills
- Hold a valid CSCS Card or CEDIA & InfoComm recognised qualification
In return we can offer
- Competitive Salary dependent on experience
- All tools will be provided
- Company vehicle
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.