£38,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Canterbury & Herne Bay
Associate Solicitor - Private Client
Positions Available in Canterbury & Herne Bay (some remote working considered)
Salary: £38000 - £45000 + benefits
Our client is one of the most successfully legal practices in the Southeast managing the legal affairs of local people for many years. They are now on the lookout for a suitability qualified and experienced Associate Solicitor working from their offices in Canterbury (some remote working considered) with 4+ post qualified years’ experience
Key Job Responsibilities:
We are looking for an Associate Solicitors with 4+ post qualified years’ experience to carry out the following responsibilities.
- Handling Wills, LPA’s AND Inheritance Tax planning
- Assisting with complex estates involving both domestic and overseas property and tax issues
- Assisting with Court of Protection work
- Assisting with Trusts and agricultural estates
- Administering straightforward probate matters, or referring to Partner as appropriate
- Play an active role in the successful development of the practice by networking and participating in marketing events
- To attend clients in the office or by visit to hospital, home or other place of residence or over the telephone in order to draft Wills in accordance with their wishes
- Compliance with the Firm’s routine time recording, accounts and administrative disciplines
- Attending Departmental meetings and appropriate training courses in order to maintain knowledge and skills
- To agree clear objectives linked to the Firm’s business plan and participate in the performance management system, assessing performance and giving feedback as relevant.
- To have a personal development plan and evaluate the effect of training on achievement.
- To clearly identify the standards and systems required to continually improve our customer service
- To comply with all the Firm’s relevant policies and procedures
- To ensure confidentiality on all appropriate matters and recognise that any breach of this confidentiality will be treated very seriously.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.