Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
Associate Dentist - Part Time - Exmouth
Salary: £12 - £13 per UDA, 50% of private work income and 50% of dental plan income.
Our Client is an established Dental Practice offering a wide range of dental treatments.
A part-time Associate Dentist working in a busy Dental Practice with up to 2000 UDAs available over 3 days being Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, but flexible if candidate wishes to spread over more days.
- Preventative, general and cosmetic dentistry
- Established patient list with the opportunity to build upon
- Highest standards of patient and clinical care
- Surgery opening hours are 9am – 5.30pm Monday – Thursday, and 9am – 4.30pm on a Friday
- Flexibility required to accommodate new ways of working under Covid-19 conditions
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Demonstrable practical experience across the full range of general dentistry
- Willingness to build upon existing patient list, and develop in the future
- Maintain professional indemnity and registration with the GDC
- Undertake CPD in line with the GDC guidelines
- Knowledge of CQC and compliance
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.